April 13, 2011

are we moving yet?

We signed papers today.  However, apparently in Washington that doesn’t mean you have possession of the house.  I should start over...

We are buying a house.  We were supposed to close last Friday, and today is Tuesday.  We’re still in the old house and living out of boxes.  This is not fun.  I don’t have any cooking utensils.  I have become aware of how important cooking utensils are in my life.  Back to possession of the house.  I think we might be getting the keys tomorrow. 
You know, the up and down uncertainty of this whole thing doesn’t help me get anything ready for the move.  I had almost nothing packed until Thursday.  I haven’t called about the chicken permit [yes, we’re planning on having chickens, but more on that later].  Also, I can’t bake anything, sew anything, or finish the hat I was knitting.  

I’m ready to move already!


No comments:

Post a Comment