April 9, 2012

making things

I was reading about making creme fraiche today.  Which lead to reading about making cheese, finding books about food you can make from milk, posting Facebook statuses about not knowing how to make any of these things...

It's pretty humorous to me how I look for ways to make things more complicated sometimes.  I'd like to try making cheese instead of just buying it in the store.  I often hang my laundry outside, I am planting a garden, I bake bread without a bread machine. 

The catch is - my house is a mess. Prioritizing isn't one of my strengths, but it's something I need to work on.  I should have been putting things away instead of searching the internet for new things to try. 

Tomorrow is another day.  My morning is booked and will start early [I should really be in bed..], but tomorrow afternoon I can make better choices than I did today.  I can choose to clean up around here!

Carrot seeds did get planted today.  So that's something!  haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment